Online casinos offer players the opportunity to gamble without leaving their homes. There are hundreds of sites offering slot machines, table games, video poker and other real money pokies online Australia games. The most popular ones include NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft, EGT, NYX Gaming, Amaya and Yggdrasil.
1) Microgaming – Popular for their fast-loading games, these developers have a portfolio of slots including Cleopatra, Aloha Cluster Pays and the recent Pharaoh’s Way. They also have some progressive jackpot slots with huge payouts. Their newest addition is an epic fantasy themed game called Lord Of Thunder.
2) NYX Gaming – One of the new kids on the block, NYX Gaming has quickly established themselves as one of the top developers in the industry. They use state of the art software to deliver lightning quick games with stunning graphics. Players will love the fact they have a wide selection of games from a range of themes but each one is totally unique.
3) BetSoft – This developer takes pride in delivering high quality games with amazing graphics. All their games feature realistic animations and sound effects. Players will be pleased by the variety of different types of slots and table games offered.
4) IGT – IGT have been developing slots since 1994 and have won numerous awards along the way. Some of the best known games made by them include Lucky Lady’s Charm, DaVinci Diamonds, High Limit and more recently Immortal Romance.
5) Novomatic – The famous provider of real money online slots has been around since 1999 and now has over 500 titles available. Many of these are multi-themed games which means there really is something for everyone. The big names they feature include Book Of Ra, HalloWishes, Fruit Zen, Gold Rally and many more.
6) WMS – With well over 1000 games already developed, it’s no wonder this company has cemented its place in the market. Games like Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Age of the Gods, Jurassic Park, Zeus II: Children of Gaia and Spartacus are just a few of the fantastic titles produced by this award winning developer.
7) Playtech – Another top name in the business who have enjoyed massive success over the years. Their portfolio ranges from classics such as Elvis Presley at Caesar’s Palace and Marvel Super Hero to the latest releases such as Triple Action, Fireball XL5 and Golden Tiger 2.
Conclusion: As you can see, there is plenty to choose from when deciding what type of games to play. You’ll find that the majority of games are suitable for beginner or intermediate gamblers but if you prefer to play more complex games then check out our list of recommended sites where you will find all the information you need about the different types of games and how they work. There’s bound to be something for every experience level so why not give one of the above listed providers a try?
Leave a Reply