A healthy diet that can be followed by your body is the key to being cancer-free. But how can it be done, when the body does not know exactly what is in your food? Here is a news story that explains how science has come up with a solution to this problem.
Food in the stomach is broken down by powerful acids and turned into nutrients that a body needs. When our stomach is empty, the body converts what it lacks into energy and sends it to the liver for excretion. But the liver can only do so much. It can only process 30 percent of the food that’s in our stomach. The remaining 70 percent of the food that’s in our stomach is either digested or absorbed into the bloodstream.
Food in the stomach is broken down by powerful acids and turned into fuel for the body. This process begins in the stomach and then moves to different regions of the body such as your legs, the colon, and finally the liver. Some foods are better stored in your intestines than others and are very easily digested for longer periods of time.
Are you struggling to overcome your food cravings? Do you find the urge to eat more than you can handle? Are you desperate for nutrition in the midst of a fast and all you can think is ‘what will I do if I can eat this much?’? Well, welcome to the world of the smart stomach. We have the technology to keep you full on any kind of food, and in the meantime, you can take all of the guesswork out of it.
What is going on inside your stomach? Can we eat the food we want? Can we even know the foods we like? What is inside the stomach is a mystery. But today scientists have cracked the code. By using techniques that are more and more advanced, they are learning to unlock the mysteries and break the code of the stomach.
When we eat food we release digestive enzymes into our stomach. These enzymes are so powerful that in fact they break down most of the food we eat as an attempt to eliminate what the body needs. However, when your stomach is empty, these enzymes are unable to break down food, meaning you don’t get the full benefit of digestion. If the digestive enzymes are unable to break down the food, it will sit in your stomach for a long period of time.
“Food in the stomach is broken down by powerful acids and converted into glucose, which is absorbed into the blood stream. This process, known as the glycolytic pathway, is responsible for the production of energy for the body. While glucose can also be turned into energy by the mitochondrial pathway, it is produced by a different pathway from glucose. The glycolytic pathway is also responsible for the growth and development of the body, which are crucial for life in the modern world.